CLASS A CDL WATER TRUCK DRIVERS (Tanker)
We are currently hiring Water Truck Drivers.
The Class A Water Truck Driver will be responsible for hauling water and dust control on job sites. The drivers will be exposed to different situations and equipment in performing their assigned task. They will be responsible for maintaining their assigned equipment. This position is located at our Wake Island jobsite with extensive traveling required.
1. Work in adverse weather conditions.
2. Must adhere to all company and DOT safety policies.
3. Maintain accurate logbooks and time cards
4. Willing to operate any vehicle assigned.
5. Make accurate and prompt deliveries.
6. Help with set up and tear down of plant operations.
7. Work within the organizational structure.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. 100% Travel Required.
2. Must be able to pass a background screening (No Felonies).
3. Must be at least 21 years old.
4. Must possess a CDL, Class A with tanker endorsement.
5. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
6. Should have mechanical skills to perform maintenance on equipment.
7. Must provide a valid DOT Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
8. Must be able to provide past driving record, and current MVR.
SWCP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com or call (800) 932-8740 to request an accommodation. This email and phone are only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.