Feel free to message me on the platform for more details- Username: kwild or Kerry
CEMENT MASON (Concrete Finisher)
Southwest Concrete Paving, Co. prides our self on the quality of our work and with our extensive experience, the ability to deliver complex and challenging jobs. We are staffed with talented, hardworking, and tenured employees whose expertise in heavy civil / airfield construction has been the foundation of our success. For additional information about our company visit our website at www.swcp.us
Southwest Concrete Paving is seeking qualified candidates that are focused on project success and exceeding quality expectations. Qualified candidates must be able to perform all duties listed below and follow all of the company’s safety procedures.
- Finish concrete behind slipform paving machines.
- Hand place concrete in forms.
- Set / Strip forms and guide wires.
- Install concrete penetrations (ie aircraft anchors).
- Assist with site clean-up and tool maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 100% Travel required.
- Must be able to pass a background screening (No Felonies).
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, shovels.
- Must be able to use a wide range of concrete finishing tools to produce a uniform finish.
- Must read, speak, write, and understand English.
- 10 Hour OSHA card.
- 2 Years working as a finisher behind a slipform paving machine.
- Davis Bacon and California wage scale.
Southwest Concrete Paving Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please email email@example.com to request an accommodation. This email is only to request an accommodation to the application process and is not an email to inquire about the status of your application.
Please submit your resume